|Range (m²)||Price (£/price per m²)|
|16 - 25 m²||£4.50 + VAT / price per m²|
|26 - 45 m²||£4.20+ VAT / price per m²|
|46 - 60 m²||£4.00 + VAT / price per m²|
Standard Lawn Turf – Click & Collect
From: £4.00 + VAT / price per m2
Phone the office for a quote if you require more than 60 sq mt – 01592 869000
MOQ is 16 sq mt
To allow for harvesting turf to be in the best possible condition for collection, please note as follows:
Order BEFORE 1pm Earliest Collection Day
Fri – Monday Tuesday
Order AFTER 1pm Earliest Collection Day
Thu – Sunday Tuesday
Our Standard Lawn Turf- for gardens and amenity areas. A high-quality turf for a healthy, green and hard-wearing lawn. Grown to TGA (Turfgrass Growers Association) standards. Used by professional landscapers, this turf is perfect for your garden. Grown on light sandy soil on the banks of Loch Leven, these turf rolls are light and easy to lay.
Turf rolls measure 600mm wide and 1.65m long – total area 1m2. (Occasionally roll dimensions may vary but will always remain at 1m2) Seed mixture used in turf for general landscaping:
- 30% Rye grass/70% Fescue
- Dwarf perennial ryegrass
- Slender creeping red fescue
- Strong creeping red fescue
- Chewings fescue
Cultivars of the above species are chosen from the current STRI Turfgrass Seed booklet.
- Cutting height: The height of the sward when harvested will not exceed 35mm.
- Thickness of thatch or fibre: The thickness of uncompressed thatch will be between 5 and 15mm.
- Thickness of soil: The soil layer beneath the thatch will be between 5 and 15mm deep.