Our turf is available for delivery throughout the UK mainland – and to select Scottish Highland postcodes. We deliver direct from the farm – ensuring the it is fresh and ready to thrive in your garden. Please select your requested delivery date from the range available. We will do our best to make our delivery on your requested date, should we be unable to meet your requested delivery date we will get in touch with you to confirm the likely delivery date/time.
Our turf is delivered on wooden pallets. One pallet can hold up to 70 rolls (70m²) of turf depending on the moisture content at the time. Online orders provided via the pallet network can only hold pallets with a 50 roll (50m2) capacity.
Delivery conditions (from our main Terms & Conditions)
1. The company will make every effort to deliver turf on the agreed date, but if for any reason the company is unable to deliver then no liability whether in damages or otherwise for delay of whole or any part of the goods ordered arising from any cause whatsoever.
2. Delivery by the company shall be conditional upon access free from encumbrances and good roads being available to the company’s vehicles to the place of delivery.
3. The company will not accept any liability for damages to property caused during delivery.
4. When you place your order, please tell us about any access restrictions, so we have the right vehicle and equipment.
5. If the company, or its agent cannot gain access to the delivery address then additional costs may be incurred. Deliveries are made using large vehicles and it is the customer’s responsibility to inform the company if there may be an access problem. The company will confirm the outcome by e-mail. In such cases that delivery, in the opinion of the company is not possible, then the company reserves the right to cancel the order. This above action must be completed before 2.00 pm on the day prior to delivery. E-mail confirmation of orders also request the customer to contact the company if a delivery problem may occur.
6.Delivery vehicles use tail lift offloading, and it must be emphasised that the delivery vehicle must be able to park in an area where the delivery is to be made. A manual pallet truck is then used to manoeuvre the turf or other products off the tail lift to the delivery point.NOTE This is a KERBSIDE DELIVERY SERVICE. Deliveries can only be made on hard, even ground. We cannot pull over gravel, loose stones, cobbles or grass. Please advise us of any road restrictions, height, weight, no parking,narrow lanes, or pedestrian crossings or anything else.The customer, or somebody appointed by the customer, should be at the delivery point to accept the delivery.
7. Deliveries requested AM are to be delivered before 13:00 and PM deliveries after 12:00. The actual time of delivery must be written on the delivery note and signed for. If drop requested without signature no refund can be applied.