COVID-19 Policy for Domestic Customers
Please be assured that the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our top priority.
In line with advice from the British Growers and the statement that Turf Growers are a key part of the agricultural industry, we have a limited delivery service of our products available during the crisis.
We’d like to reassure customers that we are practising social distancing measures fully.
- The harvesting process is fully automated with no human contact.
- All orders and payment will be taken online.
- Our delivery vehicles each have their own forklift to offload at the clients site with no human contact required
- Deliveries will be arranged with each customer and arrangements made individually to ensure correct social distancing is observed.
- Our onsite team are fully briefed to maintain social distancing.
We respectfully request that you adhere to the Social Distancing rules when our driver is making your delivery
- Our driver will endeavour to phone you with 15 minutes notice on the telephone number you have provided.
- Please refrain from approaching our driver when he is making your delivery
- He will place your consignment in a safe place
- There will be no paperwork and no signature will be required
- Should the driver be uncertain if you are at home, he will take a photograph of the delivery.
As our office is not fully operational at this time, please email with any queries you may have. We appreciate your understanding and continued support during the current Covid019 pandemic.